In this month’s QuickTips™ I walk you through setting up a year-end closing date and even set a password to lock out transactions that can mess with your books!
This Month’s QuickTips™ highlights:
- What does it mean to “set a closing date” and why would you do it?
- When is the best time to set a closing date and why?
- How do you set the closing date and who does it?
- What to do if adjustments need to be made after the closing date has been set?
- How and why you would set up a closing date password?
Want more from QuickBooks® Made Easy™? Subscribe to our YouTube channel; visit us on our Website http://www.QuickBooksMadeEasy.com,
or sign up for our Newsletter http://eepurl.com/uUCGr