When purchasing this on-demand course, get 3 months of Tech Support for Nonprofits for only $100!
HAVE YOU INHERITED A MESSY SET OF BOOKS?
- Do you dread board meetings because you know the reports are confusing and take too long to prepare?
- You have way too many accounts, many of which you don’t use or understand
- You can’t get the true cost of your programs
- Have you learned better ways to utilize your Quickbooks (maybe with classes or jobs) but have years of data entered incorrectly?
- The accounts haven’t been reconciled in years
- Do you feel that total demolition and starting fresh is your only option? Maybe it is and maybe it isn’t, let us offer you our guidance!
Let us give your accounts a check up!
- We will meet with your team virtually for an hour to learn what you feel are the pain points of your QuickBooks file, as well as what leadership would like to get out of QuickBooks
- We will then review your QuickBooks file, top to bottom
- We will provide you with:
- A list of specific items that need to be corrected in your books
- A formal redesign plan for your accounts, classes, customers, and items (product/services in QBO) to allow for the kind of reporting leadership needs including:
- A one page Profit & Loss compared to budget that is easy for your board to understand
- Separate Profit & Loss by Program to see profitability for a program, project, or event
- Expense report broken out into Program, Admin and Fundraising columns for easy tax return and audit reporting
- Grant tracking reports
- Any other tracking you have asked for
- A final Implementation call where we will help you make a plan for when and how to incorporate your QB Check-Up results
- NEED HELP WITH IMPLEMENTATION: Any plan is only worth paying for if you can implement it. We can take your data file and do the work ourselves to remove errors and redesign the file. A separate agreement with a fixed price will be estimated but know that the cost of the Check-up ($295) will be applied towards this new agreement.