Quickbooks Made Easy for Nonprofits Live Seminars
Join Gregg S. Bossen, CPA PC and Creator/President of QuickBooks® Made Easy™ for a full day of Nonprofits-specific QuickBooks training. With Essentials topics such as Setting Up Accounts; Report Creation; and Tracking Grants, and Advanced topics including Personalized Donor Thank You Letters; Recording In-Kind Contributions; and Forms Customization, you will walk away with a deeper understanding of QuickBooks for Nonprofits.
- This event has passed.
February 28, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
TICKET INFO TO COME!
Venue: Midland Shared Spaces – Community Room
Street: 3500 North A Street
City/State: Midland, TX 79705
Part 1: Essentials: The material will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for Nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2018 Edition, as well as advanced topics including:
- Setting up the correct Accounts
- Entering Your Programs.
- Adding Your Annual Budget.
- Entering Your Outside Payroll.
- Creating Reports for the Board.
- Creating Reports for Your Accountant.
- Tracking Your Members and Donors.
- Tracking Grants, Pledges, and Dues.
- Year-End Acknowledgments
- Plus: Whats New for 2016 & 2015
- New look for the 2016 Editions
- Track Potential Donors in the new Lead Center
- New Calendar that includes: Appointments and To-Do’s
- Attaching Scan Documents for free
- Using the New Report Center
- Cutting & Pasting lists from Excel into QuickBooks®
- Updating to the latest Version
- Comparing the On-Line Edition to the Desktop Version
- New search feature and more
Part 2: Advanced, is definitely more intense. This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things. The advanced topics include:
- Tracking Special Fundraising Events.
- Printing personalized Donor Thank-You Letters directly from QuickBooks®
- Two Ways to get year-end donor- Acknowledgements
- Finding Bank Reconciliation Outages
- Recording In-Kind Contributions
- Customizing Forms
- Memorizing Repeating Transactions.
- Auto-Recording Membership Dues.
- Tracking Volunteers.
- Advanced Budgeting by Grant/Program
- Advanced method of Auto-Allocating Expenses to Programs/Grants
- And More!
Earn CPE Credits!
8.0 Credits for the whole day!
Come to My Town!
QuickBooks Made Easy is hitting the road again and we are setting up our calendar! Don't see your city above? Please leave your information below and we will let you know when we make it to your area!