- This event has passed.
3 Day Webinar Series for the Online Edition
November 27, 2018 - November 29, 2018$100.00 – $479.00
Sponsored by: Quickbooks Made Easy
When: 3 Part Training Webinar Series for Quickbooks Online:Day 1: Tuesday, November 27th
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST (11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. PST) Day 2: Wednesday, November 28th
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST (11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. PST) Day 3: Thursday, November 29th
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST (11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. PST)
Email: [email protected]Price: $100 Per Day or $199 for all three days!
Earn 6.0 hours of CPE credit! (2.0 each day)
All Participants will receive log-in information a week prior the webinar!*This training is for the Online version of Quickbooks*
VIP TICKETS INCLUDE: 1 All 3 Days Ticket, QuickBooks® Made Easy™ – The Set, and 3 Months of Unlimited Tech Support.
Refund: Tickets sales can be refunded in full up to 48 hours before the event takes place.
Day 1 Day 2 Day 3
Day 1 Topics Include:The material will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for Nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2017 Desktop Edition, as well as advanced topics including:
- Welcome to QuickBooks Desktop – The different choices and which version is right for you
- What’s new in version 2017 that you may need
- Getting used to the screens and navigating around
- A lesson in accounting QuickBooks style!
- Setting up the correct Accounts
- Entering Your Programs
- Adding Your Annual Budget
- Cutting and Pasting from Excel into QuickBooks
- Entering Your Donors, Members or Students
Day 2 Topics Include: This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things.
- Entering Your Income – Two Methods
- Entering Donations and Grants
- Entering Membership Dues and Tuition
- Entering Program Service Revenue
- How to get the most out of Items
- Entering and Paying Bills
- Spreading Costs to Programs/Grants
- Essential Reports for the Board/Auditor
- Attaching Scan Documents for free
Day 3 Topics Include: This section will cover advanced material to really help you do some helpful and amazing things.
- Entering Credit Card activity
- Tracking Pledges
- Tracking Restricted Grants
- Tracking Special Fundraising Events
- Printing personalized Donor Thank-You Letters directly from QuickBooks®
- Two Ways to get year-end donor- Acknowledgements
- Recording In-Kind Contributions
- Advanced method of Auto-Allocating Expenses to Programs/Grants
- And More!