- This event has passed.
Webinar: Closing the Books: Tasks in QuickBooks Online All Non-Profits Should Do at Year-End
February 20 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Sponsored by: QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits
When: Thursday, February 20, 2020
Price: $69 (Regularly $99)
All Participants will receive log-in information prior to the webinar!
It’s the end of your fiscal year. You know you should be doing things to get your books in shape to do the year-end 990 tax return and even get ready for your books to be audited or reviewed by a CPA. But you’re not exactly sure what those things are…..much less how to do them in QuickBooks Online. Sound familiar? Help is here for you!
Join Gregg Bossen, CEO and Founder of QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits, for this one of a kind and highly requested 75-minute webinar for users of QuickBooks Online! Regularly $99, register now for just $69.
In this must see session we will cover:
· A step by step listing of best practice procedures for “Closing the Books”
· What accountants expect from you at year-end
· Making sure your books “roll forward” from the prior year (and what that means)
· Reconciling: What that means and how to do it in QuickBooks
· Making sure your accounts are correct
· How to “lock” your data file so no one can change it once you are done
· What back up documents your auditor/reviewer will require
Don’t miss this opportunity! You will be VERY glad you came!
To register, click here.