- This event has passed.
Free Webinar: A Nonprofits Tool Kit for Dealing with COVID-19
April 24 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Sponsored by: QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits
When: Friday, April 24, 2020
2:00pm – 3:00pm EST
All Participants will receive log-in information prior to the webinar!
Please note you must attend this live webinar (2:00 – 3:00pm EST) as there will be no recording available afterwards.
It can be challenging for nonprofit organizations to stay up-to-date on all things COVID-19 related because new information comes every day.
The SBA said Thursday that the CARES Act’s Paycheck Protection Program wouldn’t be accepting any more applications for the $349 billion program after approving more than 1.6 million PPP loan applications totaling more than $339 billion from over 4,900 lending institutions. Learn what to do now:
– All signs are that Congress will grant more money but for now we wait.
– Some banks are still accepting applications so they can be ready when Congress turns the money back on, so if you haven’t already applied, do it.
In this timely webinar, Gregg S. Bossen, CPA PC, president of QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits, will explain how to access these funds which in many cases amount to forgivable loans. Topics include:
– The latest on the SBA COVID-19 Emergency Loan: that includes a $10,000 amount that you can keep
– Paycheck Protection Program (currently awaiting new Congressional funding): that amounts to forgivable loans that you don’t pay back
– The most current information on the Employee Retention Credit: that gives you up to $5,000 per employee
It’s very important that you stay up-to-date on the most current information because as a nonprofit you are competing with millions of for-profit businesses for this finite amount of money.
Session Length: This session is presented in 60 minutes with time left for questions from participants.
Don’t miss this opportunity! You will be VERY glad you came!
To register, click here.