Free Webinar with TechSoup: Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting: The Basics
May 03 1:00 pm
What: Free Webinar with TechSoup: Introduction to Nonprofit Accounting: The Basics
Learn how to keep the accounting books in order for a nonprofit organization using QuickBooks.
Accounting can be hard enough if you haven’t studied it in school. Nonprofit accounting is actually very different and more challenging still.
Need help? Join nonprofit CPA and QuickBooks expert Gregg Bossen in this first time webinar and learn the ABCs of keeping books for a nonprofit organization.
- What is accounting and how does it work?
- How to read a financial statement.
- What financial statements should be given to the board each month?
- What are the three things that nonprofits are required to track?
- What features to use in QuickBooks to track programs and grants.
Please join us on Wednesday, May 3rd from 1-3pm EDT for this free webinar.
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE:
Check out our on-demand courses!