QuickBooks Training for Catholic-Based Organizations
Improve Bookkeeping Accuracy and Efficiency
Get the most out of QuickBooks with this comprehensive group training webinar designed for new and existing QuickBooks Desktop users. It’s laser-focused on improving bookkeeping accuracy and efficiency while addressing the unique accounting needs of faith-based organizations.
June 20th and 21st – 2 Hours Per Day – 1:00-3:00pm ET
$199.00 Per Attendee
Common Bookkeeping Challenges for Faith-Based Organizations
For most Parishes, Churches, and Schools
- Volunteer bookkeepers aren’t trained accountants/bookkeepers, resulting in data entry errors
- They often don’t keep their books up to date
- Leadership needs actionable insights for making corrective adjustments
- Need reporting tools that communicate financial wellness everyone understands
What You’ll Learn in Qvinci’s QuickBooks Training For Faith-Based Organizations
Taught by an accountant with 20+ years of experience supporting religious nonprofits, Qvinci’s in-depth QuickBooks Training for Faith-Based Organizations was designed to eliminate these common challenges.
Monday (2 Hours)
- Introduction to Accounting
- Navigating QuickBooks
- Best Setup of Books (Accounts, Donors, Funds, etc.)
Tuesday (2 Hours)
- Entering Donations and Other Revenue
- Entering Expenses and Paying Bills
- Using Bank Feeds
- Financial Statements
- Qvinci Reporting and BI Tools for better financial decision-making
Download the Syllabus:
This QuickBooks Faith-Based Training Is Perfect for…
- New QuickBooks Desktop users
- Existing QuickBooks Desktop users or volunteers who are struggling or looking to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Cost-effectively training volunteers in faith-based bookkeeping best practices
- Faith-based organizations that want all bookkeepers at the same skill level
Plus, an Introduction to Qvinci’s Powerful Benefits for Faith-Based Organizations
Instant access to accurate financial and non-financial data enables more informed decision-making, which is why Qvinci is trusted by numerous faith-based organizations. We will conduct a practical application overview of Qvinci’s powerful and easy-to-use capabilities, proven to increase net revenue and assets.
- Automated financial reporting
- Near real-time financial and non-financial data
- Business intelligence tools
- Consolidated, customizable, and ad hoc reporting
Meet the Experts
Gregg Bossen – Founder
QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits
Gregg Bossen is a practicing CPA with his own full-service accounting firm located in Atlanta, Georgia. In 2000, Gregg created QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits to teach nonprofit organizations how to best use QuickBooks for their specific needs. Gregg is an expert in QuickBooks and the nation’s leading expert when it comes to nonprofits that use the financial accounting software. In total, he has taught over 4,000 seminars to more than 60,000 students.
John Logan – EVP Sales
John Logan is charged with formulating and executing the revenue growth strategies for Qvinci Software, the leading provider of automated financial reporting and business intelligence solutions, and a reseller of QuickBooks, Intuit Payroll, and Intuit Merchant Services. For more than 20 years John has successfully led Sales and Customer Success Teams, mostly concentrated in the SaaS technology space.
Check out our on-demand courses!