What: Webinar: Tracking Restricted Grants for QuickBooks Online Users (with Nonprofit Quarterly)
Do you receive grants that are restricted in some way? Do you struggle to complete grant spending reports at the end of a grant? Do you spend hours going through transactions and payroll reports trying to figure out which expenses were paid for from a grant? And what about grants with a budget by account that must be adhered to?
By simply setting up a few things, you can easily get a P&L for each of your restricted grants (compared to budget if you’d like). See reports for your grants all on one screen and in real time. All of this and more can be easily tracked right in your QuickBooks software.
We are very excited to have Gregg Bossen, a CPA specializing in nonprofits and president of QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits, deliver one of his most popular webinars exclusively for NPQ!
For users of QuickBooks Online, learn
- how to track restricted grants:
- how and where to set up your grantors;
- how to enter grant revenue;
- how to point expenses to a grant;
- how to enter grant budgets;
- how to generate and memorize reports on your grants; and,
- how to deal with future year grants received this year that make it look like you made much more money than you did.
This webinar will be recorded. You will receive the recording and accompanying resource materials within 72 hours of the event.
When: Wednesday, July 14th
12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT (9:30 a.m.-11:00 a.m. PDT)
All Participants will receive log-in information a week prior to the webinar!
*This training is for users of the Online version of QuickBooks*
Check out our on-demand courses!