What: QuickBooks for Houses of Worship: 2 Day Webinar Series for Users of QuickBooks Desktop
When: September 20th (Wed) – September 21st (Thu) from 2-4:30pm EDT
While Houses of Worship are considered not-for-profit entities, the accounting for houses of worship and the reporting needs of your leadership team can be quite different from that of other non-profit organizations.
Perhaps you’ve been wondering:
- What is the best way to handle donor-designated funds?
- What is the best way to produce meaningful reports?
- Should I be using “classes” and “products & services” in QuickBooks?
- How do I go about setting up a budget?
Join House of Worship accounting and QuickBooks® experts Barbara L. Starley, CPA and Gregg S. Bossen, CPA in this much-needed webinar. In this 2-day event, we are going to be covering:
- How to setup your chart of accounts to create useful reports
- Shortcuts that streamline your data entry and reporting processes
- How to easily track ministry expenses and create accountability
- When to use bank feeds – and when you shouldn’t
- How to handle donor-designated and -restricted funds
Topics are subject to change.
This webinar will be held Wednesday, September 20th, 2023 through Thursday, September 21st, 2023 at 2pm-4:30pm EDT.
Please note that this webinar is for users of QuickBooks Desktop.