Grant Station LIVE Workshop: Sending Donor Thank You Letters Through QuickBooks (ONLINE Version)
August 6 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Sponsored by: Grant Station
What: LIVE Workshop: Sending Donor Thank You Letters Through QuickBooks (ONLINE Version)
Do you struggle to send IRS-required thank you letters out to your donors? Did you know that you can actually send IRS-compliant donor thank you letters directly out of QuickBooks by either print or email? You can even do it with one click at the same time you are recording the donation!
We are very excited to have Gregg Bossen, a CPA specializing in auditing nonprofits and president of QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits, present this one of a kind and highly requested webinar! Gregg’s firm audits over 30 nonprofits per year.
In this must-see session, we will cover:
- what is legally required to be on a donor thank you letter;
- how to set up letter templates in QuickBooks that are IRS-compliant;
- how to email or print these letters directly out of QuickBooks;
- how to generate reports at year end for donors that list their donations; and,
- how to deal with special event tickets when only a part of the payment is a donation.
When: Thursday, August 6th
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. EST (11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. PST)
All Participants will receive log-in information a week prior the webinar!
*This training is for the Online version of QuickBooks*
Click here to register: