What: Getting Your 2022 1099’s Out of QuickBooks Desktop
It’s year-end and time to get out your 1099’s! Join this timely webinar where Barbara Starley, CPA will walk you through how to get your 1099’s directly out of your QuickBooks File. Topics Include:
- Step by Step Set Up Walk Thru (Can be done in 2023 for 202s 1099’s)
– Setting up Vendors
– Telling QuickBooks which transactions go on the 1099
- Review 1099 info before creating
- Adjusting a 1099 amount to correct the total
- Creating and Sending 1099’s to Contractors
- Reporting 1099’s to the IRS with the 1096 Cover Sheet
This webinar will be held on Tuesday, January 17, 2023 at 2pm Eastern.
Please note that this webinar is for users of QuickBooks Desktop.
Prerequisites: Attendees should have a background knowledge of basic accounting principles and at least one year of professional work experience in the accounting/bookkeeping field.
Who Should Attend: This webinar is recommended for accountants, bookkeepers, and executive directors of nonprofit organizations both large and small.
Check out our on-demand courses!