What: Free Webinar: QuickBooks and Little Green Light: A Match Made in Heaven (Seriously!)
Please note that this webinar is for users of QuickBooks Online.
Is your organization entering revenue into both Little Green Light and QuickBooks? Is someone spending hours trying to reconcile the revenue between the two? Little Green Light has one of the best QuickBooks syncs available. Using it will save your organization countless hours of time.
In this interactive webinar, nonprofit QuickBooks expert, Gregg S. Bossen CPA will team up with Little Green Light to walk through exactly how to set up and utilize the QuickBooks-Little Green Light sync function! No more double entry of revenue! Topics include:
- How to adjust your current or new QuickBooks file to be able to receive Little Green Light transactions
- Step by step process for mapping Little Green Light lists to QuickBooks lists
- Best practice for which QuickBooks fields should be mapped (and to which Little Green Light fields they should be mapped to!)
- How to best use the sync function – when and how
- What to do with the synced transactions once in QuickBooks – completing the deposit
- How to handle the merchant fees
- Dealing with duplicate names
Please join us on Tuesday, October 19th from 2-3:30pm ET for this free webinar.
This free webinar will be held on Tuesday, October 19, 2021 at 2pm Eastern. It is 75 minutes long with about 15 minutes for questions at the end.
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE:
Check out our on-demand courses!