What: Webinar: Deep Dive Into Tracking Restricted Grants in QuickBooks Desktop
- Do you receive grants that are restricted in some way? Do you struggle to complete grant spending reports at the end of a grant? Do you spend hours going through transactions and payroll reports trying to figure out which expenses were paid for from a grant? And what about grants with a budget by account that must be adhered to?
- By simply setting up a few things, you can easily get a P&L for each of your restricted grants (compared to budget if you’d like!). See reports for your grants all on one screen and in real time! All of this and more can be easily tracked right in your QuickBooks software! It’s really very cool and will definitely make things easier for you!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How and where to set up your grantors
- How to enter grant revenue
- How to point expenses to a grant
- How to allocate P/R to a grant
- How to enter grant budgets
- How to generate and memorize reports on your grants
- How to deal with future year grants received this year that make it look like you made much more money than you did
Don’t miss this opportunity. You will be VERY glad you came!
When: Thursday, May 5th
1:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. PT)
All Participants will receive log-in information prior to the webinar!
CPAs earn 2 hours of CPE credit for the live workshop. (In order to be awarded the full credits, you must respond to at least three polling questions per credit asked during the program.)
Field of Study: Accounting; Specialized Knowledge
*This training is for users of the Desktop version of QuickBooks*
Prerequisites: Attendees should have a background knowledge of basic accounting principles and at least one year of professional work experience in the accounting/bookkeeping field.
Who Should Attend: This webinar is recommended for accountants, bookkeepers, and executive directors of nonprofit organizations both large and small who are either interested in or already tracking restricted grants in QuickBooks Desktop.
Check out our on-demand courses!