Sponsored by: QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits
What: 2 Day Webinar Series: Preferences and Reporting Features for Online Users
Day 1: Tuesday, August 18th @ 2pm EST
Day 2: Wednesday, August 19th @ 2pm EST
In this never before seen 2-Day QuickBooks Webinar mini-series, we will cover the following:
Day One (90 Minutes) – Settings, Settings, Settings (for QuickBooks Online)
- Overview of settings
- Who can change them and who they effect
- Difference between “My Settings” and “Company Settings” tabs
- More than 100 settings will be covered in 23 different areas!
Day Two (90 Minutes) – Reporting, Reporting, Reporting
- How reporting works in QuickBooks
- Understanding the QuickBooks standard report choices
- How to create your own customized reports
- Using Fields in creative ways to get what you can’t seem to get
- Adding/removing columns
- Filtering out unwanted data
- Changing report titles, headers, footers and fonts
- Memorizing reports
Day 1: The material will cover the basics of setting up and entering transactions specifically for Nonprofits, an overview of the software updates included in the QuickBooks® 2020 as well as advanced topics including:
- Welcome to QuickBooks – The different choices and which version is right for you.
- What’s new in version 2020 that you may need.
- Getting used to the screens and navigating around.
- A lesson in accounting QuickBooks style!
- Setting up the correct Accounts.
- Entering Your Programs.
- Adding Your Annual Budget.
- Cutting and Pasting from Excel into QuickBooks
- Entering Your Donors, Members or Students.
- *Topics are subject to change.