All Participants will receive log-in information prior to the webinar!
When it comes to streamlining your accounting process, utilizing the download feature in QuickBooks is a huge game changer and will literally cut the time you spend dealing with your books in half! Do you have debit or credit cards you use in your organization? Imagine this: Rather than entering each charge or debit manually, each day when you arrive at work, each transaction from the day before is sitting in QuickBooks, in a holding area, waiting for you to assign it to an account and add it to your books! QuickBooks even suggests what to assign things based on past transactions to the same vendor or rules that you can set up. It really is amazing! Additionally, if someone uses a card, you know it! No more surprises!
We are very excited to have Gregg Bossen, a CPA specializing in nonprofits and president of QuickBooks Made Easy for Nonprofits, present this one of a kind and highly requested webinar!
In this must-see session, we will cover:
• How to connect your bank and credit card accounts to your QuickBooks
• Downloading of transactions for free
• Pointing downloaded transactions to account, programs and grants
• Creating “rules” in QuickBooks so that the downloaded transactions are preassigned to the correct categories
• Matching downloaded transactions that have already been entered manually to avoid double entry
• Matching downloaded deposits (bank accounts only) to existing items in QuickBooks
• Your questions
Don’t miss this opportunity! You will be VERY glad you came!